Jump to: Navigation
Nick Wu. Software developer.
- Adaptability: an overlooked virtue
- Compile Podcast Ep 15: Adaptability: an overlooked virtue
- Compile Podcast Ep 14: First year of code
- Compile Podcast Ep 13: Learning a programming language
- Compile Podcast Ep 12: How to avoid quarantine gut?
- Compile Podcast Ep 11: Can WFH be productive?
- Compile Podcast Ep 10: Staying fit at home
- Compile Podcast Ep 9: Workout and Productivity
- Compile Podcast Ep 8: Anxiety -- How to deal with it?
- Compile Podcast Ep 7: Hobbies -- What we do when we are not working
- Compile Podcast Ep 6: Developer Health
- Compile Podcast Ep 4: Impostor Syndrome
- Compile Podcast Ep 3.5: Morning and night routines
- Compile Podcast Ep 3: First Dev Job: Tips and stories
- Compile Podcast Ep 2: When to quit a project
- Compile Podcast Ep 1: Side projects
- Compile Podcast Ep 0: The Pilot
- What's next?
- Teamoji wrap-up: connecting Firebase database
- Teamoji #9 Entering Firebase
- Dart #8: homepage part 2
- New Year Resolutions: 2018
- Impostor Syndrome: thoughts and tips
- Dart #7: Homepage part 1
- Dart #6: Emoji selection
- Dartlang #5: Create Team
- Back to Edinburgh: a short reflection
- Dartlang #4: Welcome page
- Dartlang #3: Teamoji starts!
- Dartlang #2: Dependency Injection
- Dartlang #1: Primer
- Back from a long road trip
- Why I started this section?
- Mid-year reflection: 2017
- Road to shell script master
- Handling a mess: a little reflection
- Building a dev team
- Stepping into MapReduce
- My developer life
- Java NIO tutorial
- Programmer's off time
- Reflection on CaterpillarsCount
- New year resolution and class choices
- Working with 3rd party APIs
- How to deal with failures
- Web dev: crash course
- How to treat uni projects
- Cordova: loves and hates
- Tech Internship: how did I get mine
- Write your own shell
- How to work with a team?
- How to login when offline?
- Back to school
- Async and Future
- RPC, bridge between server and client
- How to get un-stuck?
- Dart: after two months
- Refactoring: strategy and tools