This week my friend Yuekun and I talk more about fitness at home and how you can avoid “isolation gut”!
- 01:00 Chill zone and catching up
- 05:00 Topic intro: staying fit at home
- 07:20 Why staying fit is so important, especially now
- 08:25 A Strong immune system
- 11:40 Nick’s experience with momentum and inertia
- 16:17 Lack of activity leads to general health problems
- 26:42 Yuekun’s very own exercise routines
- 29:41 Stretches
- 37:20 How to get a good stretch?
- 39:00 Slow steady cardio
- 42:21 Basic and intermediate workouts
- 45:00 Results with the routines for Yuekun’s parents
- 49:19 Nick and Yuekun share their current routines
- 56:43 Wrapping up
Links in this episode:
- Great video that explains Coronavirus
- Home exercise routines designed by Yuekun himself
- Yuekun’s Instagram
Reach out to us!
Subscribe and stay tuned! Also send in any comment or request for new topics and we will try our best to make them happen!
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/WujunaoNick
This Podcast is also on: